Your rights to end the contract
You can always end your contract with us.
Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, when you decide to end the contract and whether you are a consumer or business customer:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 12 if you are a consumer and clause 13 if you are a business;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault), see clause 8.4.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than three months; or
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- You cannot change your mind once you have placed an order. You cannot change your mind about our products once your order has been placed. This is because our products are sealed for hygiene purposes and given the nature of our packaging we are unable to confirm whether our products have been unsealed if they are returned to us. You cannot change your mind about any products ordered from the private label section of our website as these products are personalised in accordance with your order.
Ending the contract where we are not at fault.
- Even if we are not at fault, you can still end the contract before it is completed. A contract for products is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end the contract in these circumstances, just contact us to let us know. The contract will not end until 1 calendar month after the day on which you contact us. We will refund any advance payment you have made for products which will not be provided to you.
How to end the contract with us
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 03337721965 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the form on our website.
- By post. Simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post them back to us at Mahre Business Centre, Higher Audley St, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 1DH or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 03337721965 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- If the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for standard delivery, see charges here.
- How we will refund you. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.